Amazon Daily Quiz
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 24th October 2020 – Answer & Win
Amazon Daily Quiz – Hello Guys, I am Start New Blog For Amazon & Flipkart Quiz Answers & Loots & Offers. You Answers All 5 Questions Today’s Amazon quiz 24 October 2020 You Can Win a . If you Lucky One Then You Can Win Amazon quiz 24th October 2020.
Amazon Daily Quiz Details:-
- Quiz Name:- Amazon Daily Quiz
- Quiz Date:- 24 October 2020
- Quiz Time:- 8AM To 12 PM
- Quiz Prizes:- Answers & Win a Amazon Pay Balance.
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz:-
- First Of Downlaod Amazon App From Google Play Or App Store.
- Install & Open Amazon App.
- Now Click Three Dots Lines.
- You Can See Funzone Option
- Now Their You Will See Today’s Amazon Quiz.
- Tap On It & Click On Start
- Now Answer the All 5 Questions Right & Win Daily Exciting Prices.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 24th October 2020
Q1.Housing For All — A Better Urban Future’ is the 2020 theme for which day celebrated every year by the UN on October 5?
A1. World Habitat Day
Q2. 23 Yards’ is a new brand of personal care products launched by which former Indian cricketer?
A2. Ravi Shastri
Q3. The BBC short story award for 2020, won by Sarah Hall who became the first to ever win the award twice, is supported by which University?
A3. Cambridge University
Q4. Which country released official stamps honouring this character?
Q5. Who was the first Indian woman to win a silver medal in this sport in the Olympics?
A5. P.V Sindhu
Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions:-
- This Daily Quiz Time is brought to you Amazon Seller Services Private Limited and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited.
- You will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Coditions of use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site therefore ( collecting hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Coditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
- For the purpose of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.