Amazon Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Answers 19th August 2020 – Answer & Win a Huawei P30 Pro
Hello Guys, I am Start New Blog For Amazon & Flipkart Quiz Answers & Loots & Offers. You Answers All 5 Questions Today’s Amazon quiz 19 August 2020 You Can Win a Huawei P30 Pro. If you Lucky One Then You Can Win Amazon quiz 19th August 2020.
Amazon Daily Quiz Details:-
- Quiz Name:- Amazon Daily Quiz
- Quiz Date:- 19th August 2020
- Quiz Time:- 8AM To 12 PM
- Quiz Prizes:- Answers & Win a Huawei P30 Pro
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz:-
- First Of Downlaod Amazon App From Google Play Or App Store.
- Install & Open Amazon App.
- Now Click Three Dots Lines.
- You Can See Funzone Option
- Now Their You Will See Today’s Amazon Quiz.
- Tap On It & Click On Start
- Now Answer the All 5 Questions Right & Win Daily Exciting Prices.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 19th August 2020
Q1. Which of these is a recently released movie directed by Rajesh Krishna starring Kunal Khemu and Gajraj Rao?
Q2. July 31st is the 25th anniversary of the first ____ that took place in India in 1995.
A2. Mobile call
Q3. Which city now has the reputation of being an Olympic host who has had to postpone the games twice?
Q4. Who was the first guest in the much published show ‘The Michelle Obama Podcast’?
A4. Barack Obama
Q5. Which famous movement began on 8th August at Gowalia Tank Maidan? Hint: A day is also observed in honour of the movement.
A5. Quit India Movement
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 18th August 2020
Q1. Ramniklal Ambani passed away recently What brand of Reliance is named after his son?
Q2. What cargo did a special parcel train from South Central Railway recently carry from Guntur in Andhra Pradesh to Benapole in Bangladesh?
A2. Red Chillies
Q3. Eoin Morgan has recently set the record for hitting most sixes in international cricket captian. Whose record did he break?
A3. MS Dhoni
Q4. During this lockdown period ‘WFH’ has become very popular. What does WFH stand for?
A4. Work for Home
Q5. Which company under Project Kuiper has got US govt approval for a constellation of over 3000 satellites to improve internet connectivity?
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 17th August 2020
Q1. Uttarakhand is planning to set up India’s first conservation center for what animal in uttarkashi forests?
A1. Snow Leopard
Q2. Which famous Varanasi born Indian writer’s 140th birth anniversary was celebrated on July 31, 2020?
A2. Munshi Premchand
Q3. Which former Spain and Real Madrid goalkeeper has recently announced his retirement from football at the age of 39?
A3. Iker Casillas
Q4. BIS-Care, an App to check the hallmark and quality of any product,has been released by which organisation?
A4. Bureau of Indian Standards
Q5. John Hume, former Northen Ireland politician who recently passed away, was a Nobel Prize winner is which category?
Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions:-
- This Daily Quiz Time is brought to you Amazon Seller Services Private Limited and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited.
- You will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Coditions of use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site therefore ( collecting hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Coditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
- For the purpose of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.