Amazon Daily Quiz
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 20th August 2020 – Answer & Win a Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Daily Quiz – Hello Guys, I am Start New Blog For Amazon & Flipkart Quiz Answers & Loots & Offers. You Answers All 5 Questions Today’s Amazon quiz 20 August 2020 You Can Win a Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance . If you Lucky One Then You Can Win Amazon quiz 20th August 2020.
Amazon Daily Quiz Details:-
- Quiz Name:- Amazon Daily Quiz
- Quiz Date:- 20th August 2020
- Quiz Time:- 8AM To 12 PM
- Quiz Prizes:- Answers & Win a Amazon Pay Balance.
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz:-
- First Of Downlaod Amazon App From Google Play Or App Store.
- Install & Open Amazon App.
- Now Click Three Dots Lines.
- You Can See Funzone Option
- Now Their You Will See Today’s Amazon Quiz.
- Tap On It & Click On Start
- Now Answer the All 5 Questions Right & Win Daily Exciting Prices.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 20th August 2020
Q1. August 3 was recently celebrated in India as what day?
A1. World Sanskrit Day
Q2. On August 1, 2020, which freedom fighters 100th death anniversary was observed in India?
A2. BAL Gangadhar Tilak
Q3. Beirut is the capital and largest city of which country?
Q4. Mahatma Gandhi Setu bridge over river Ganga connects the north and south of which Indian state?
Q5. In August 2020 Doordarshan added to its regional bouquet, a dedicated satellite channel for which Indian state?
Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions:-
- This Daily Quiz Time is brought to you Amazon Seller Services Private Limited and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited.
- You will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Coditions of use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site therefore ( collecting hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Coditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
- For the purpose of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.