Flipkart Quiz Answers 8 February 2021
Flipkart Quiz Answers 8 February 2021 – Hello Readers!! Here I’m Back With Another Day Flipkart Quiz Answers From App. To Play All Quizes Like Fake or Not Fake, Daily Trivia Quiz, Flipkart FYI Quiz, Kaun who did it, Kya Bolti Public and Daam Sahi Hai Quiz Answers & Win Assured Prizes Flipkart Gift Voucher, Flipkart SuperCoins and More Etc.
To Play Whole Flipkart Quiz and Win Daily 5 to 10 SuperCoins and Completed 200 SuperCoins Automatic Unlock The Flipkart Plus Zone user Account. SuperCoins Use in Shopping and Converts to Recharge PromoCode or Flipkart Gift Vouchers also use it.
Just Play Quiz 5 to 10 min on Each Quiz for Daily and improve your knownledge. WIn ₹1000, ₹100 and ₹50 Flipkart Gift Voucher added Your Flipkart Wallet Instanly.
Flipkart Quiz Contest Details:-
|Contest Quiz Name||Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake, Daily Trivia Quiz, Flipkart FYI Quiz, Daam Sahi Hai, Kya Bolti Public, Kanu who did it|
|Quiz Date||8th February 2021|
|Quiz Time||12 AM to 11:59 PM|
|Prizes||Flipkart assured Prizes Flipkart Gift Voucher or SuperCoins|
How to Play Flipkart Quizes Daily
- First of All Download Flipkart App or Update Your App From Play Store or App Store.
- Open Flipkart App
- Now Login your Flipkart account or Sign Up New Account.
- Flipkart HomePage Tap on Video or Game Section
- Next Scroll Down and See there Banners like Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake, Daily Trivia Quiz, Flipkart FYI Quiz, Daam Sahi Hai, Kya Bolti Public, Kanu who did it.
- Just Click it One By One.
- Now Give Right Answer for each Flipkart Quiz and Win Assured Prizes Flipkart Gift Vouchers and SuperCoins.
1. Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Quiz Answers
Q1. MS Dhoni is the first captain who has won all 3 major ICC titles.
A1. Not Fake
Q2. Every year over 50000 tennis balls are used in the Wimbledon tournament.
A2. Not Fake
Q3. Deepika Padukone made her debut in a Mika Singh’s music video.
2. Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
Q1. By What name do we better know Barbara Millicent Roberts ?
Q2. Located on the Indravati river, which is the widest waterfall in India?
Q3. The most liked individual on Facebook is a
Q4. Cyrus Mistry was the first non-Indian to lead Tata Group. He is a Citizen Of
Q5. Doctor Strange made a Cameo in which of these MCU movies ?
A5. Thor: Ragnarok
3. Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers
Q1. Which of these is not a bear type
Q2. Who is Most followed celebrity in instagram
Q3. In which country is grand canyon located
4. Flipkart Kaun who did it Quiz Answers
Q1.Who framed adi ?
5. Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz Answers
A3. Varun & Alia
6. Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz On
Q1.What is the MRP of Gopro Hero 9 sports and action camera?
Q2.What is the correct MRP of SAlaoman Waterproof Mid ankle hiking shoes?
Q3. What is the correct MRP of ASamsnung 253L double door refriderator
A3.Less than 30000
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest is valid only in India (Territory).
- The Contest is open only to the end users who are Indian citizens. Citizens and residents of countries other than India are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or encashed.
- Flipkart has the right to substitute the Prize(s) with other prizes of equal value, as determined by Flipkart in its sole discretion. Flipkart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest including the prize, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Contest. Any participation is voluntary and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.
- Shall not contain any worms, viruses, spyware, adware, software disabling codes, or other malicious or intrusive software designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource