Flipkart Daily Trivia 23 January
Flipkart Daily Trivia 23 January Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia 23 January – Hello trickynaveen Readers!! Here I will post Flipkart Daily Trivia 23th January 2021 Quiz Answers Flipkart App. and Win Assured Prizes Flipkart Vouchers, SuperCoins and More.
I will Recommend to Play Daily this Quiz and Win Assured Rewards. We Have Shared All Steps to Play Contest. Once you Play Before Checkout my Website On Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz Answers on Everyday Provided.
We Can Play Daily This Contest Any Time you can Win SmartPhones and ₹1000 Flipkart Vouchers. There Share Invite Your Friends and Family members and win Flipkart Vouchers Or SuperCoins.
Share Your Link and Play this Contest Successful Refer Counted. You Can Refer 5 Members and Enable Claim Option & Claim it. You Can Receive ₹1000, ₹100 & ₹50 Flipkart Vouchers. Remaining Win 100 or 50 SuperCoins.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details:
Contest Name:-Flipkart Daily Trivia January 23
Contest Date:- 23th January 2021
Contest Time:- 12 AM To 11:59 PM
Prizes:- Flipkart Gift Voucher & SuperCoin
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia
1.Download Flipkart App From Google Play Store Or Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign In To The Flipkart App.
3. Now Go To Video Section & There You Will see Flipkart Daily Trivia Game Banner. Just Click On It.
4. Now Play The Video & Answer All 3 Answers & Win Assured Flipkart Gift Voucher & Supercoin.
Flipart Daily Trivia 23 January Quiz Question and Answers
Q1.In T20 Cricket, Who Hold The World Record Of Scoring The Most Runs And Most Centuries ?
Q2.The ‘Monkeygate’ Scandal Of 2008 Involved Andrew Symonds And Other Cricketers ?
Q3.Which Is The Most Successful Club In UEFA
A3. Real Madrid
Q4.Badminton Superstar P. V. Sindhu was Appointed a Deputy Collector In Which State ?
Q5.Which Sportsperson Was Appointed As UNICEF India’s First Youth Ambassador ?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India. The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to Any participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort participate in this Contest.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, profanity, abusive, libelous, defamatory, harassing or in any manner violate applicable laws of India. Indulgence into the anti-social/anti-national activity will lead to legal punishment as applicable in the Territory.